Thursday, October 15, 2009

Time to stop and smell the roses...

Making : more and more messes!

Cooking : cowboy beans, rice and mean greens

Drinking : hot coffee

Reading: A great repurposing craft book recommended by Aurora, so good!

Wanting: another month of summer

Looking: not my best.  Been growing my hair out.  Not looking too good.

Playing: Ring-around-the-rosey with the boys, they love it!

Wasting: precious sleeping time.

Sewing: a luke skywalker outfit

Wishing: for a windfall of moolah (but not at the expense of any deaths or accidents please)

Enjoying: body heat in a very cold house

Waiting: for my furnace, roof and jassy's tonsils to come out

Liking: teaching Jas to cook tonight

Wondering: if I will have any work this weekend at the job

Loving: my sweet and considerate husband

Hoping: for a real positive change in healthcare

Marveling: over vladdie's unusually consistent manners

Needing: to clean my basement

Smelling: nothing, I am stuffy

Wearing: thermals

Following: http://penconfections.blogspot.com

Noticing: how dark it is in the mornings and evenings now

Knowing: this too shall pass

Thinking: about my doorbell, When ya gonna ring it, when ya gonna ring it
Yeah, I'm thinkin' about my doorbell (white stripes)

Bookmarking: too many blogs by talented women!

Opening: jar of jalapenos

Giggling: over all the funny things wolfie and vladdie say.

Feeling: Thankful for all I have.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great format, Shannon. A quick and concise way to convey a lot of information about what is going on with you from one week to the next. I like it enough to steal it! Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lori, it is really easy to use. I never seem to find time to write in a journal, but I am at my computer every night so I find I write on here more often. If you get one going, let me know!

    ReplyDelete