Wednesday, August 8, 2012

In and out of the Haus


A bonus strawberry---in August! A sweet surprise!


banana peppers are growing all over the place.


I cast on a new pair of socks for Matt in Patons kroy socks FX yarn in clover colors. So far, this yarn is a JOY to work. Plus, I can't stop staring at it. It's a real looker.


Made cherry popsicles from the cherries that grew in our yard. Too good!


Dirtiest.feet.ever.


My new love, my must-have. I muddle some mint from the garden and add some lemonade and green tea. Absolutely refreshing!


Three big tomato plants, blossoms like crazy. Ummm, but only one tomato! In total, for all 3 plants Ahhhh, Mr. Stripey, you're letting me down.


Started with 100 peaches, but this tiny peach tree only has 3 left! I didn't expect any this year, so  if I can get even one before the chipmunks, bonus!


Pixel Art!


Rainbow chard!


old man style boxers


Zinnias are doing their thing

1 comment:

  1. The mint lemonade tea is f-f-f-f-fantastic! So much stuff is growing, though the poor cucumber plants are looking down in the mouth. Looking forward to new socks made with special yarn and love. :)

    ReplyDelete