1 can (14 0z) of sweetened condensed milk
1 can (12 oz) of evaporated milk
1 can (15 oz?) creme de coco
1 1/2 cups whole milk
1 1/2 tsp. coconut extract flavoring
1 cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- melt the 1 cup white sugar in a saucepan until melted and golden, pour into a 2 or 3 quart dish (2 quart will require longer baking), so that the bottom is covered. Set aside.
- With mixer: beat 6 eggs well. Add sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, creme de coco, whole milk and coconut extract. Mix well, at least 2 minutes.
- Pour this into the glass dish, on top of the sugar and place the dish into a larger dish with at least an inch of water in the larger (outer) dish.
- Bake approximately 80 minutes, checking after the first hour. May need more cooking, especially if using 2 quart dish. A toothpick inserted in the middle should come out clean when done.
- Remove from outer pan and cool on a rack and then refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, run a knife around the edge and turn onto a serving plate.
- Top each piece with whipped topping and enjoy!
Here are some pictures of the shindig!
|Wolf helps learn Grandpa's secret pizza techniques!|
Singing and presenting Wendy's delicious brownies!
Coconut flan! Whoops, I started cutting it before I snapped the pic!