Saturday, July 17, 2010

An Interview with the Hoffbros

Matt and I took turns interviewing the boys about each other.  Wolfie seems to use it as a chance to move his agenda forward and Vlad was very impressed by his dinner tonight!

Interview with Wolfie:
My dad's name is: Matt.
His favorite food is: spaghetti.
My dad and I like to: watch movies like toy story 1 and toy story 2 and story 3 and toy story 4 and toy story 5 ....
My dad makes me happy when: he lets me do good.
My dad is good at: acting funny.
If I could do anything for my dad I would: be funny, he likes when I am funny, like what do you get when you cross a cocker spaniel, a poodle and a rooster?  A COCK-A- POODLE-DO!. 
My dad likes when I: play wii



My Mom's name is: Shannon. Her favorite food is: chips.
My mom and I like to: play with my toys ....
My mom makes me happy when:  she stays home with me and plays with my toys.
My mom is good at: liking me.
If I could do anything for my mom I would: be funny for her - nice and sweet!
My mom likes when I:  play wii at home.

Interview with Vladdie: My dad's name is: Sack.
His favorite food is: salad and pisgetti.
My dad and I like to: play outside.
My dad makes me happy when: I am sick.
My dad is good at: playing Transformers.
If I could do anything for my dad I would: give him a present with wrapping.
My dad likes when I: say "sugarpea" .

My Mom's name is: Mommy. 
Her favorite food is: pisgetti. 
My mom and I like to: play with the sprinkler and the hose....
My mom makes me happy when:  'food".
My mom is good at: hopscotch.
If I could do anything for my mom I would: do the rocket balloon!
My mom likes when I:  do somersaults

1 comment: