Friday, January 13, 2012

Knit along!

luvinthemommyhoodI joined my first Knit along (KAL)!  I love Luv in the mommyhood. First of all, it is written by someone named Shannon, which of course is my name. She is also a hairdresser, I am a barber. She loves to knit and sew, I love to knit and sew. She picks great projects, has a great weekly post of weekend wishes, and always has excellent pictures. I like nice pictures. Long story short, I recommend her blog highly.
     Matt bought me some delicious yarn for Christmas. I just haven't been able to pick a pattern that seems good enough for it. So, I thought a hat KAL would push me to get going before winter is over! Plus, I have been moaning about never getting to join a knitting group because of my schedule conflicts and this will give me a little knitting company.
     
This is baby alpaca grande in the colorway dark cherry stripe (2691), purchased at River Colors Studio at the border of Lakewood and Rocky River.
     I am torn between two patterns.
Capucine


Thorpe



So far I am leaning towards Capucine, but we shall see!  Wish me good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment