Friday, May 28, 2010

oh how the garden will grow!

I am loving this weather and have the green thumb fever goin' on!  I can't keep out of the dirt!
My chicks and hens are growing like crazy this year!  I have loved these since I was a kid, so they have a lot of sentimental value for me.
My first lettuce garden, complete with red leaf, freckled leaf, radicchio
 and arugula.  We will see if I picked a good spot.  I have basil in there too, plus another bed full of swiss chard and a huge oregano plant that is trying to take over the neighborhood.
This year I have 2 tomato plants in pots, and one in it's usual spot.  We will see how the ones do in pots.

Little tomatoes starting!!
I love portulaca!  tiny plants with multiple colors, so pretty!
MUD PIE TIME!
I hope you find something to plant, some place, because there really is nothing like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment