Thursday, June 24, 2010

Good Morning? Yes it is!!!!

This is the weather I live for-- in the 70's, breezy, blue sky and fluffy white clouds.  Heavenly!  The flowers are blooming like crazy!
Petunias!
Hot pink Rose Campion
and
 Asiatic Lilly

And Hydrangeas are everywhere!



The fauna are enjoying the weather as well!


Bunny!!!!!!

A little squirrel that liked having his picture taken!

I had to bring some of it inside, and I don't think Hermes would like if I brought in the squirrel, so it had to be some flowers!


I Heart SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your garden is absolutely gorgeous! I love Summer too - even if it's already unbearable outside after 12pm in Texas. Your body learns to sweat fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elizabeth and Matt! Seems like things are blooming early this year, probably because of the warm spell early in Spring.

    ReplyDelete