1. snuggling with my guys.
2. Hearing my Grandbaby say "Mama"
3. Taking a break during homeschooling to start reading "Pippi Longstocking" and having your kids love it so much that they beg you to keep reading and after most of the morning cuddled up on the couch you realize you ended up reading the whole book!
|The illustrations in this book are fabulous!|
4. Fresh picked apples.
5. Hot cornbead with creamed honey.
6. Booberry, Frankenberry, Count Chocula. In no particular order.
7.Galoshes, especially after we just broke the record for most rainfall.
8.Listening to rain when you are in bed with lots of covers.
9. Patricia's cloth gift bags.
11. Running late for an appointment, Wolf yells, "Drive like you mean it, girl!" I gun the engine and he responds, "Go, kiddo, go!"
12. Vlad yells out in his sleep, "Damn you!" What the heck is dreaming about?
13. Vlad now introduces himself as Spike. Jas reflects, "Which is weirder, Spike or Vlad?"