Monday, October 18, 2010

I heart Hedgehogs!

     My sweet husband made his Mom a super-cute tote bag for going to the library with the Hoffbros.  It is just one of the things the boys love to do with Grandma!  The tote has a pic of a hedgehog on it.
 It made me think about these little old ladies that used to visit the nursing home I worked at in Washington every week.  Sometimes they had a basket on their arms covered with a tea towel, like it should be filled with warm cookies or some such treat.  But no!  it was filled with little sweetie-pie hedgehogs!  Rolled into balls and busy being darling!  Then just a few weeks ago, i was at the zoo with my Mom and a lady had  some little HH's too!  They get me all fired up.  So I went looking for more of them and found that they make me smile...
Poor little guy has a boo boo!

A Girl!

Madonna and child

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil

Nyaaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment